Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Why cant I stop listening to this!?

I think a study should be done to understand why every single song TheWeebl puts out takes such a simple thing and turn it into something catchy as hell!

Serious kudos to you, sir.

MK vs DCU MK vs DCU

Awesome!... Just.. EPIC!

This flash looks better then the damn game!
...

Now that I think of it, this doesnt sound like a compliment... but it is, dont worry :P

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Awesomeness, just EPIC

Now that I have wasted my adjectivs for this review, here it is some constructive critisism:

-The music, well, could be better. Im not saying that Fatboy suxx hard, etc etc, its just that it doesnt fell right. You could have chose something that related more to the animation.

-The ending, like you say, its a bit rushed, but you could work on a sequel or a reedition to redeem yourself :P

The stuff that I point out is normal due to the fact that it was for an assingnment, so you can improve that for the next time.

Keep it up ;)

Awkward-Squid responds:

Thanks mate :)

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Good singing xDD

The sex innuendo was just perfect. It always seemed like something else was coming out but no! (wow... that didnt sound right.... xD)

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Nice job!

Good animation and plot. One just little rant, you could have puted some subtitles. I know its understandable, but you could have puted them anyways.

About the ending... it was kinda sad and diferent from the rest of the animation, I was a bit WTH? for a moment.

FF6 Opera-Pella Fun FF6 Opera-Pella Fun

Epic!

At the end it was getting kinda scary, but it was a fun ride all the way xD